Sunday, November 21, 2010

Brodie Kindergarten Artwork

This is my now 13 year old son when he was in Kindergarten. I love this picture and his artwork. It was on our refrigerator for a couple of years until we moved to a different house. I was going through things and found it so I HAD to scrap it for his elementary school book that I have been working on forever. He is indeed one of the apples of my eye. The paper airplanes were perfect for this because Brodie has always been fascinated by them and I still find them around the house. A boy is always a boy on the inside! Hey there's a title, ha.

I also had a challenge over at sketches4all which was to use stash and a circle. This is all really old stash except the Tim Holtz paperclips. I know the scribble paper came from a kit from The Dollar Tree, the brads are American Crafts, and the school house is Jolee's. The rest I have no idea! Haha. It's that old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Quick Re-View

Really cool projects by Jason Jones - check it out!